I have some duplicates in my library that I'm hoping to place in a good
home. I'm looking for US$10 per manual. Free domestic (US) shipping via
USPS media mail. For international shipment, I'm just looking to recover
the actual shipping costs. PayPal is great.

The manuals are:

OpenVMS Programming Concepts Manual, Vol 1 AA-RNSHA-TE
for OpenVMS version 7.3

OpenVMS Programming Concepts Manual, Vol 2 AA-PV67E-TK
for OpenVMS version 7.3

OpenVMS I/O User's Reference Manual AA-PV6SD-TK
for OpenVMS version 7.3

OpenVMS System Manager's Manual: Essentials AA-PV5MD-TK
for OpenVMS version 7.1

OpenVMS DCL Dictionary: A-M AA-PV5KE-TK
for OpenVMS version 7.1

OpenVMS DCL Dictionary: N-Z AA-PV5LE-TK
for OpenVMS version 7.1

All manuals are in fine shape. Contact me off-list if you are interested.
Make me an offer if you think I'm asking too much.

Chip

--
Charles M. "Chip" Coldwell
"Turn on, log in, tune out"