How to design test case for VAX System - VMS

This is a discussion on How to design test case for VAX System - VMS ; Hi I am new to this technology I have to design test for Vax System,what are the object i should go for to design the test. We have 3 Diffrent machine and we are going to emulate these machine to ...

  1. How to design test case for VAX System

    Hi
    I am new to this technology
    I have to design test for Vax System,what are the object i should go
    for to design the test.
    We have 3 Diffrent machine and we are going to emulate these machine
    to one machine.
    can you please help me where from i should start
    thanks
    Mohit Badgaiyan

  2. Re: How to design test case for VAX System

    In article <1188992897.883589.165280@y42g2000hsy.googlegroups. com>, mohit.badgaiyan2001@gmail.com writes:
    > Hi
    > I am new to this technology
    > I have to design test for Vax System,what are the object i should go
    > for to design the test.
    > We have 3 Diffrent machine and we are going to emulate these machine
    > to one machine.
    > can you please help me where from i should start
    > thanks
    > Mohit Badgaiyan

    Designing a test case for VAX is no different from designing a test
    case for any other CPU architecture, unless you can get much more
    specific. I think if you can't yet ask better questions, then you
    should start by learning enough about what you're doing to be
    able to ask.

  3. Re: How to design test case for VAX System

    I wonder if the fellow asking is an HP India employee (VMS
    Support?!?!?!?!?!?!???!?)

    DT
    "Bob Koehler" wrote in message
    > In article <1188992897.883589.165280@y42g2000hsy.googlegroups. com>,
    > mohit.badgaiyan2001@gmail.com writes:
    >> Hi
    >> I am new to this technology
    >> I have to design test for Vax System,what are the object i should go
    >> for to design the test.
    >> We have 3 Diffrent machine and we are going to emulate these machine
    >> to one machine.
    >> can you please help me where from i should start
    >> thanks
    >> Mohit Badgaiyan
    >>

    > Designing a test case for VAX is no different from designing a test
    > case for any other CPU architecture, unless you can get much more
    > specific. I think if you can't yet ask better questions, then you
    > should start by learning enough about what you're doing to be
    > able to ask.

  4. Re: How to design test case for VAX System

    On Sep 5, 7:48 am, mohit.badgaiyan2...@gmail.com wrote:
    > Hi
    > I am new to this technology
    > I have to design test for Vax System,what are the object i should go
    > for to design the test.
    > We have 3 Diffrent machine and we are going to emulate these machine
    > to one machine.
    > can you please help me where from i should start
    > thanks
    > Mohit Badgaiyan

    Sad. Very sad state of affairs.

    anything if you have nothing nice to say>.

    Hein.

+ Reply to Thread