I made an inference some time back in this thread that his procedure ran
every day, but only wanted
to do this section on the third Sunday of the month. Hence it checks
every day, but does other stuff
and this only once a month.

Not that everything written about single submits is not helpful....

moroney@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney) wrote on 08/31/2007
11:27:35 AM: