Your chance to be involved in our 30th anniversary - VMS

This is a discussion on Your chance to be involved in our 30th anniversary - VMS ; Dear Newsgroup, The OpenVMS Group is working on a number of things for our 30th anniversary. What are we doing, you may ask and how can you help. We are putting together a CD with some great information, we have ...

  1. Your chance to be involved in our 30th anniversary

    Dear Newsgroup,

    The OpenVMS Group is working on a number of things for our 30th
    anniversary. What are we doing, you may ask and how can you help. We
    are putting together a CD with some great information, we have a PR
    plan around the 30th, there is a new screen saver, new presentation
    all kinds of things. Some of the regions are planning celebrations
    and offers. If you need the graphic for the 30th please let either
    Dan or myself know. We really look forward to hearing from you.

    Thank you for your support.

    Warm Regards,
    Sue

    -------------- This is important ----------------

    Ways you can help

    1. HP PR would like to talk to several of our customers about your
    experiences with OpenVMS and the 30th anniversary of OpenVMS. This is
    an opportunity to help out in the most public part of this occasion --
    the PR campaign.

    We only need a few minutes of your time to hear about your best, most
    fun, etc. reasons for loving OpenVMS.

    Please get in touch with Dan Klein as soon as you can if you have
    questions or would like to help out. Dan.Klein@hp.com

    2. Your funny stories, stories about reliability, longevity, migration
    and even your mistakes (and what you did about them).
    AND

    You know you are running OpenVMS when...
    The best thing about OpenVMS is...
    Because of OpenVMS my business (my employer) is able to...

    A web form has been set up for this purpose;

    http://h71000.www7.hp.com/fb_30years.html

    We plan to post as many of your stories and factoids as possible when
    we launch our 30th anniversary web pages.

  2. Re: Your chance to be involved in our 30th anniversary

    Sue,

    Just a remineder .... you shouldn't have put Dan's e-mail address in
    cleartext in a newsgroup. I know you didn't mean to.

    --
    OpenVMS - The never-advertised operating system with the dwindling ISV
    base.

+ Reply to Thread