Logical name translation under Apache - VMS

This is a discussion on Logical name translation under Apache - VMS ; Chaps, What is the best method for returning the value of a logical name from within server-side script under Apache (SWS)? I had a look at the OPENVMS extension for PHP but it only has a subset of lexicals, none ...

  1. Logical name translation under Apache

    Chaps,

    What is the best method for returning the value of a logical name from
    within server-side script under Apache (SWS)?

    I had a look at the OPENVMS extension for PHP but it only has a subset
    of lexicals, none of which account for logical names.

    Any help much appreciated.

  2. Re: Logical name translation under Apache

    In article <1187966270.557910.313900@m37g2000prh.googlegroups. com>, issinoho writes:
    >Chaps,
    >
    >What is the best method for returning the value of a logical name from
    >within server-side script under Apache (SWS)?
    >
    >I had a look at the OPENVMS extension for PHP but it only has a subset
    >of lexicals, none of which account for logical names.
    >
    >Any help much appreciated.

    In PERL you can just look in the %ENV array; the logical names are available as
    'environment' variables.

    Maybe PHP has something similar?

    -- Alan

+ Reply to Thread