From: "Robert Jarratt"

> Is there a resource somewhere that would allow me to get started a bit more
> quickly for the sake of domestic harmony? I am thinking along the lines of
> Phil Wherry's page for installing VMS.

I don't know. I've always just bumbled my way through it.

> I tried setting it up and got as far as choosing a local namespace (seems
> simple), but the next question about the location of the file stumped me
> somewhat.

I assume that you're running NET$CONFIGURE.COM. What, exactly, was
"the next question about the location of the file"? Miss Cleo seems to
be unavailable.

Steven M. Schweda sms@antinode-org
382 South Warwick Street (+1) 651-699-9818
Saint Paul MN 55105-2547