DECnet-Plus for a hobbyist - VMS

This is a discussion on DECnet-Plus for a hobbyist - VMS ; Indeed they did - and yes, I'd like to see it back as well. -- Cheers, Colin. Legacy = Stuff that works properly!...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 41 to 43 of 43

  1. Re: DECnet-Plus for a hobbyist

    Indeed they did - and yes, I'd like to see it back as well.

    --
    Cheers, Colin.
    Legacy = Stuff that works properly!

  2. Re: DECnet-Plus for a hobbyist

    "Robert Jarratt" wrote in message

    > I made a lot of progress thanks to this posting. I thought that all OPCOM
    > messages were already going to the console, but they weren't. It turned
    > out that after running DSVCONFIG.COM I needed to copy the SYS from
    > SYS$COMMON:[DECSERVER] to SYS$COMMON:[MOM$SYSTEM]. I am not clear why
    > DSVCONFIG did not copy it there for me or point MOP to the right location.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Rob

    In case anyone is interested, I have described the whole processing of
    getting my hobbyist DECserver 200/MC up and running here:

    http://robjarratt.spaces.live.com/bl...1301!131.entry

    Regards

    Rob

  3. Re: DECnet-Plus for a hobbyist

    Robert Jarratt wrote:

    > In case anyone is interested, I have described the whole processing of
    > getting my hobbyist DECserver 200/MC up and running here:
    >
    > http://robjarratt.spaces.live.com/bl...1301!131.entry

    I see that you missed my post in the thread about the DECserver.

    -John
    wb8tyw@qsl.network
    Personal Opinion Only

+ Reply to Thread