Dear Newsgroup,

I sent this out via email today.

There is so much cool stuff going on, there were several mentions of
VMS in the Press today. A really wonderful article/customer
testimonal from Southeastern Freight (wonderful folks there).

Warm Regards,
Sue

---------
Dear Internal and External Distribution Lists,

I know that there have been a number of customers waiting for this.

Warm Regards,
Sue

Unicenter System Watchdog for OpenVMS I64 r2.5

CA is very proud to announce that CA (Unicenter) System Watchdog for
OpenVMS I64 r2.5 is now generally available. You can obtain more
information about the new features and functionality for this product
at this link http://www.ca.com/us/products/product.aspx?id=2949

Sincerely,

The Unicenter System Watchdog for OpenVMS I64 Beta Team