HP Datatrieve info contradictory - VMS

This is a discussion on HP Datatrieve info contradictory - VMS ; The SPD indicates that it has been available on Integrity since May of 2006: http://h18000.www1.hp.com/info/SP5294/SP5294PF.PDF But the status web site indicates that the upgrade is still "planned" not "available": http://h71000.www7.hp.com/solutions/...partner_h.html...

  1. HP Datatrieve info contradictory

    The SPD indicates that it has been available on Integrity since May of
    2006:

    http://h18000.www1.hp.com/info/SP5294/SP5294PF.PDF

    But the status web site indicates that the upgrade is still "planned"
    not "available":

    http://h71000.www7.hp.com/solutions/...partner_h.html

  2. RE: HP Datatrieve info contradictory

    SPD is legal and the go to doc when ever there is a question of support, sothe web site needs updating.

    I have sent a note to the internal folks looking after this site.

    Regards

    Kerry Main
    Senior Consultant
    HP Services Canada