Paul BEAUDOIN/MDBK/HSBC is out of the office. - VMS

This is a discussion on Paul BEAUDOIN/MDBK/HSBC is out of the office. - VMS ; I will be out of the office starting 06/08/2007 and will not return until 10/08/2007. If urgent please call on 07778 033532 .. ----------------------------------------- SAVE PAPER - THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT! This E-mail is confidential. It may also be legally ...

  1. Paul BEAUDOIN/MDBK/HSBC is out of the office.

    I will be out of the office starting 06/08/2007 and will not return until
    10/08/2007.

    If urgent please call on 07778 033532
    ..

    SAVE PAPER - THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT!

    This E-mail is confidential.

    It may also be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee you
    may not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of it. If you have
    received this message in error, please delete it and all copies
    from your system and notify the sender immediately by return
    E-mail.

    Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely secure,
    error or virus-free. The sender does not accept liability for any
    errors or omissions.

  2. Re: Paul BEAUDOIN/MDBK/HSBC is out of the office.

    Bludger!

    wrote in message

    > I will be out of the office starting 06/08/2007 and will not return until
    > 10/08/2007.
    >
    > If urgent please call on 07778 033532
    > .

    > SAVE PAPER - THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT!
    >
    > This E-mail is confidential.
    >
    > It may also be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee you
    > may not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of it. If you have
    > received this message in error, please delete it and all copies
    > from your system and notify the sender immediately by return
    > E-mail.
    >
    > Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely secure,
    > error or virus-free. The sender does not accept liability for any
    > errors or omissions.

+ Reply to Thread