Your participation is needed in our 30th Anniversary Celebration - VMS

This is a discussion on Your participation is needed in our 30th Anniversary Celebration - VMS ; Dear Newsgroup, HP and our customers are celebrating 30th Anniversary of OpenVMS this year. We want to include in our celebration web site YOUR best VMS stories. Your funny stories, stories about reliability, longevity, migration and even your mistakes (and ...

  1. Your participation is needed in our 30th Anniversary Celebration

    Dear Newsgroup,

    HP and our customers are celebrating 30th Anniversary of OpenVMS this
    year. We want to include in our celebration web site YOUR best VMS
    stories. Your funny stories, stories about reliability, longevity,
    migration and even your mistakes (and what you did about them).

    You know you are running OpenVMS when...
    The best thing about OpenVMS is...
    Because of OpenVMS my business (my employer) is able to...

    A web form has been set up for this purpose;

    http://h71000.www7.hp.com/fb_30years.html

    We plan to post as many of your stories and factoids as possible when
    we launch our 30th anniversary web pages.

    For the usual reasons, we do reserve the right to filter all

    Thanks very much and have lots of fun telling us your stories.

    Best Regards,
    The OpenVMS 30th Team

  2. Re: Your participation is needed in our 30th Anniversary Celebration

    You know you are running OpenVMS when...none has ever heard of your
    operating system when at an IT course BBQ
    The best thing about OpenVMS is that noone knows of it so YOU cannot be
    replaced.
    Because of OpenVMS my employer is able to stay up and go out for long
    lunches

+ Reply to Thread