From: koehler@eisner.nospam.encompasserve.org (Bob Koehler)

> > Can I just change the 60's above to 28's or should I just not make
> > standalone backup kits on TLZ drives and why?

> Can you boot from those drives? There's no point in puting a
> STABACKIT on a drive you can't boot from.

How would you know whether you can boot from those drives if you
don't have something bootable with which to try it?

I poked at STABACKIT.COM enough to make a kit on RX23 diskettes which
worked on my VAXstation 3100 model 38 systems. I never actually used
them in anger, but I felt better having them lying around.

Steven M. Schweda sms@antinode-org
382 South Warwick Street (+1) 651-699-9818
Saint Paul MN 55105-2547