Installing VMS without a bootable CD-ROM drive - VMS

This is a discussion on Installing VMS without a bootable CD-ROM drive - VMS ; I tried the email address you give, but it was bounced as undeliverable, is your signature correct? Regards Rob wrote in message news:c1qsi.25$6m7.5@newsfe12.lga... > In article , "Robert Jarratt" > writes: >> >> >>If you have a working RRD42 I ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 22 of 22

  1. Re: Installing VMS without a bootable CD-ROM drive

    wrote in message
    > In article , "Robert Jarratt"
    > writes:
    >>

    >>If you have a working RRD42 I would happily buy it.

    > I do. In a previous post I said it is in an Infoserver 150VXT. I suppose
    > I could cannibalize the IS 150 for it as I really don't use it anyway. I
    > still don't understand why you would NOT want a newer RRD device. I think
    > I might have an M38 around here too. I will verify if a newer drive would
    > function in it and then we can talk.
    >
    > Contact me off-line about it.
    >
    > --
    > VAXman- A Bored Certified VMS Kernel Mode Hacker
    > VAXman(at)TMESIS(dot)COM
    >
    > "Well my son, life is like a beanstalk, isn't it?"
    >
    > http://tmesis.com/drat.html

  2. Re: Installing VMS without a bootable CD-ROM drive

    In article <8%Msi.4204$mZ5.1849@newsfe6-win.ntli.net>, "Robert Jarratt" writes:

    >I tried the email address you give, but it was bounced as undeliverable, is
    >your signature correct?

    Put: [PASS:VAXman]

    somewhere in the subject.

    http://tmesis.com/drat.html