IBM advertises mainframe OS - whither VMS? - VMS

This is a discussion on IBM advertises mainframe OS - whither VMS? - VMS ; Page 29 of the July 16, 2007 issue of Information Week It's a full-page ad for secure solutions. www.ibm.com/takebackcontrol/security Whither VMS? -- OpenVMS - The never-advertised operating system with the dwindling ISV base....

  1. IBM advertises mainframe OS - whither VMS?

    --
    OpenVMS - The never-advertised operating system with the dwindling ISV base.

  2. Re: IBM advertises mainframe OS - whither VMS?

    In article <7f659$46a648e6$cef89c18$25412@TEKSAVVY.COM-Free>, "John Smith" writes:

    > Page 29 of the July 16, 2007 issue of Information Week
    >
    > It's a full-page ad for secure solutions.
    >
    > www.ibm.com/takebackcontrol/security

    Since we _are_ talking about _security_, the URL would be:

    http://www.ibm.com/software/info/tak...rity/index.jsp

+ Reply to Thread