Show Expansion slots - VMS

This is a discussion on Show Expansion slots - VMS ; novice question here ... I have an EX45 Alpha and have been asked to find out how many available expansion slots it has. Can this be done from the command line or only with a physical inspection ? I believe ...

  1. Show Expansion slots

    novice question here ...

    I have an EX45 Alpha and have been asked to find out how many
    available expansion slots it has. Can this be done from the command
    line or only with a physical inspection ?

    I believe that it can have 10 64-bit pci i/o expansion slots.

    Thanks - Ann

  2. Re: Show Expansion slots

    ANAL/SYS
    CLUE CONFIG
    may give some hints

    IIRC The ES45 model 2 has 10 slots.

  3. Re: Show Expansion slots

    IanMiller wrote:
    > ANAL/SYS
    > CLUE CONFIG
    > may give some hints
    >
    > IIRC The ES45 model 2 has 10 slots.

    And if it follows the pattern of the ES40, the model 1 will have about
    three slots!

  4. Re: Show Expansion slots

    On Tue, 24 Jul 2007 14:46:10 -0700, Richard B. Gilbert
    wrote:

    > IanMiller wrote:
    >> ANAL/SYS
    >> CLUE CONFIG
    >> may give some hints
    >> IIRC The ES45 model 2 has 10 slots.
    >>

    > And if it follows the pattern of the ES40, the model 1 will have about
    > three slots!

    6. 3 on top, 4 blocked out and 3 on the bottom

    --
    PL/I for OpenVMS
    www.kednos.com

+ Reply to Thread