Farewell Paul Repacholi - VMS

This is a discussion on Farewell Paul Repacholi - VMS ; Hello, It is my sad duty to inform you all that our friend Paul Repacholi has passed away. Paul died in the wee hours of 15-JUL-2007 and was farewelled by family and friends in a very dignified service today. Regards, ...

  1. Farewell Paul Repacholi

    Hello,
    It is my sad duty to inform you all that our friend Paul Repacholi has
    passed away.
    Paul died in the wee hours of 15-JUL-2007 and was farewelled by family
    and friends in a very dignified service today.

    Regards,
    David Manchester.

    --
    " I don't get mad.... I get stabby. "
    - William "Fat Tony" Williams.

  2. Re: Farewell Paul Repacholi

    mustang@NOSPAM.ucc.asn.au wrote:
    > Hello,
    > It is my sad duty to inform you all that our friend Paul Repacholi has
    > passed away.
    > Paul died in the wee hours of 15-JUL-2007 and was farewelled by family
    > and friends in a very dignified service today.

    That is awful news. Very, very sad. Paul was one whose posts I have
    always read and appreciated. :-(

    Farewell Paul.

  3. Re: Farewell Paul Repacholi

    In article , mustang@NOSPAM.ucc.asn.au writes:

    >Hello,
    >It is my sad duty to inform you all that our friend Paul Repacholi has
    >passed away.
    >Paul died in the wee hours of 15-JUL-2007 and was farewelled by family
    >and friends in a very dignified service today.

    Oh my! This is sad and shocking. I have often had email conversations
    with Paul. I believe I still have a photo of his daughter he emailed to
    me some time ago stashed away on disk.

    Please, if you can, extend my condolences to his family.

    http://tmesis.com/drat.html

  4. Re: Farewell Paul Repacholi

    VAXman- @SendSpamHere.ORG wrote:
    > Please, if you can, extend my condolences to his family.

    Not only this, but also mention that he had a whole virtual family on
    the net from aroud the world who feel the loss and wish all the sympathy
    to his family.

  5. Re: Farewell Paul Repacholi

    In article <657ef$46a236e6$cef8887a$10566@TEKSAVVY.COM>, JF Mezei writes:

    >VAXman- @SendSpamHere.ORG wrote:
    >> Please, if you can, extend my condolences to his family.

    >Not only this, but also mention that he had a whole virtual family on
    >the net from aroud the world who feel the loss and wish all the sympathy
    >to his family.

    True and a nice thought JF. I consider the regular constituency here to be
    a part of my "virtual" family. I've also met a great many here as well. I
    never got to meet Paul face-to-face as Australia isn't an over-nighter for
    me but we chatted on-line and off-line often enough that his passing means
    much.

    http://tmesis.com/drat.html

  6. Re: Farewell Paul Repacholi

    In article ,
    "R.A.Omond" writes:
    > mustang@NOSPAM.ucc.asn.au wrote:
    >> Hello,
    >> It is my sad duty to inform you all that our friend Paul Repacholi has
    >> passed away.
    >> Paul died in the wee hours of 15-JUL-2007 and was farewelled by family
    >> and friends in a very dignified service today.

    > That is awful news. Very, very sad. Paul was one whose posts I have
    > always read and appreciated. :-(
    >
    > Farewell Paul.

    I, too, will miss his presence. Though I never met him personally (like
    most of the people I know here) I like to think of him as a friend and
    hope he thought the same of me.

    bill

    University of Scranton |
    Scranton, Pennsylvania | #include

  7. Re: Farewell Paul Repacholi

    VAXman- wrote:
    : In article <657ef$46a236e6$cef8887a$10566@TEKSAVVY.COM>, JF Mezei writes:
    : >
    : >
    : >VAXman- @SendSpamHere.ORG wrote:
    : >> Please, if you can, extend my condolences to his family.
    : >
    : >Not only this, but also mention that he had a whole virtual family on
    : >the net from aroud the world who feel the loss and wish all the sympathy
    : >to his family.

    : True and a nice thought JF. I consider the regular constituency here to be
    : a part of my "virtual" family. I've also met a great many here as well. I
    : never got to meet Paul face-to-face as Australia isn't an over-nighter for
    : me but we chatted on-line and off-line often enough that his passing means
    : much.

    Will do JF.

    Brian, if you ever make it to the western half of .au, I'll take you to
    visit Paul's KL-10

    Regards,
    d.
    --
    " I don't get mad.... I get stabby. "
    - William "Fat Tony" Williams.

  8. Re: Farewell Paul Repacholi

    wrote:

    > Hello,
    > It is my sad duty to inform you all that our friend Paul Repacholi has
    > passed away.
    > Paul died in the wee hours of 15-JUL-2007 and was farewelled by family
    > and friends in a very dignified service today.

    A sad loss to us all, and on a personal level for me too.

    Please pass our condolences on to his family and friends.

    --
    Paul Sture

    Sue's OpenVMS bookmarks:

  9. Re: Farewell Paul Repacholi

    In article , mustang@NOSPAM.ucc.asn.au writes:

    >VAXman- wrote:
    >: In article <657ef$46a236e6$cef8887a$10566@TEKSAVVY.COM>, JF Mezei writes:
    >: >
    >: >
    >: >VAXman- @SendSpamHere.ORG wrote:
    >: >> Please, if you can, extend my condolences to his family.
    >: >
    >: >Not only this, but also mention that he had a whole virtual family on
    >: >the net from aroud the world who feel the loss and wish all the sympathy
    >: >to his family.
    >
    >: True and a nice thought JF. I consider the regular constituency here to be
    >: a part of my "virtual" family. I've also met a great many here as well. I
    >: never got to meet Paul face-to-face as Australia isn't an over-nighter for
    >: me but we chatted on-line and off-line often enough that his passing means
    >: much.
    >
    >Will do JF.
    >
    >Brian, if you ever make it to the western half of .au, I'll take you to
    >visit Paul's KL-10

    Thank you! Paul had offered to provide be lodging if ever I made my way
    to the western parts of .AU. My son, last summer as a part of a student
    ambassador program, toured .AU's west from Cairns to Sydney. I, however,
    have yet to make my way down under.

    http://tmesis.com/drat.html

  10. Re: Farewell Paul Repacholi

    schreef in bericht
    > Hello,
    > It is my sad duty to inform you all that our friend Paul Repacholi has
    > passed away.
    > Paul died in the wee hours of 15-JUL-2007 and was farewelled by family
    > and friends in a very dignified service today.
    >
    > Regards,
    > David Manchester.
    >
    > --
    > " I don't get mad.... I get stabby. "
    > - William "Fat Tony" Williams.

    Sad news indeed, Paul's contributions will be missed.
    Hans

  11. Re: Farewell Paul Repacholi

    On Jul 21, 9:56 am, must...@NOSPAM.ucc.asn.au wrote:
    > Hello,
    > It is my sad duty to inform you all that our friend Paul Repacholi has
    > passed away.
    > Paul died in the wee hours of 15-JUL-2007 and was farewelled by family
    > and friends in a very dignified service today.
    >
    > Regards,
    > David Manchester.
    >
    > --
    > " I don't get mad.... I get stabby. "
    > - William "Fat Tony" Williams.

    I am truly sorry to hear this news and will miss his knowledge,
    insight and passion.
    Peace,
    Sue

  12. Re: Farewell Paul Repacholi

    That is terrible news
    My condolencies to his family and friends

    How old was he?
    It is so hard to grasp the reality of mortality !

    David

    wrote in message
    > Hello,
    > It is my sad duty to inform you all that our friend Paul Repacholi has
    > passed away.
    > Paul died in the wee hours of 15-JUL-2007 and was farewelled by family
    > and friends in a very dignified service today.
    >
    > Regards,
    > David Manchester.
    >
    > --
    > " I don't get mad.... I get stabby. "
    > - William "Fat Tony" Williams.

  13. Re: Farewell Paul Repacholi

    mustang@NOSPAM.ucc.asn.au wrote:

    > Hello,
    > It is my sad duty to inform you all that our friend Paul Repacholi has
    > passed away.
    > Paul died in the wee hours of 15-JUL-2007 and was farewelled by family
    > and friends in a very dignified service today.
    >
    > Regards,
    > David Manchester.

    What a thing to find while I'm catching up after being off-line for
    nearly a month.

    I'm really sorry to hear this. My sympathies to his family.

    --
    Cheers - Dave

+ Reply to Thread