Re: symlink to another device - VMS

This is a discussion on Re: symlink to another device - VMS ; I must be dumb I defined the POSIX root but I can not find mnt and umnt commands... are they automatically installed with 8.3 or do need to put some recent GNV too ? TIA, Pierre...

  1. Re: symlink to another device

    I must be dumb I defined the POSIX root but I can not find mnt and
    umnt commands...
    are they automatically installed with 8.3 or do need to put some
    recent GNV too ?

    TIA,
    Pierre

  2. Re: symlink to another device

    Pierre wrote:

    > I must be dumb I defined the POSIX root but I can not find mnt and
    > umnt commands...
    > are they automatically installed with 8.3 or do need to put some
    > recent GNV too ?

    I thought it was mount and u[n]mount...

    --
    David J Dachtera