Re: What OS version to run on a DEC 3000-M600 - VMS

This is a discussion on Re: What OS version to run on a DEC 3000-M600 - VMS ; On Jul 18, 12:26 pm, Slor wrote: > Thanks guys for all the feedback. > > -- > Jameshttp://www.e-host-direct.com > Reliable web hosting from $12/year. James, if you don't mind saying, are you in the US? Rich...

  1. Re: What OS version to run on a DEC 3000-M600

    On Jul 18, 12:26 pm, Slor wrote:
    > Thanks guys for all the feedback.
    >
    > --
    > Jameshttp://www.e-host-direct.com
    > Reliable web hosting from $12/year.

    James,
    if you don't mind saying, are you in the US?

    Rich

  2. Re: What OS version to run on a DEC 3000-M600

    Despite all prevention efforts, Rich Jordan wrote in
    news:1184860202.907167.195300@g4g2000hsf.googlegro ups.com:

    > On Jul 18, 12:26 pm, Slor wrote:
    >> Thanks guys for all the feedback.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Jameshttp://www.e-host-direct.com
    >> Reliable web hosting from $12/year.

    > James,
    > if you don't mind saying, are you in the US?
    >
    > Rich

    Yep, I'm in the US.

    --
    James
    http://www.e-host-direct.com
    Reliable web hosting from $12/year.

  3. Re: What OS version to run on a DEC 3000-M600

    On Jul 23, 11:17 am, Slor wrote:
    > Despite all prevention efforts, Rich Jordan wrote innews:1184860202.907167.195300@g4g2000hsf.googleg roups.com:
    >
    > > On Jul 18, 12:26 pm, Slor wrote:
    > >> Thanks guys for all the feedback.

    > >> --
    > >> Jameshttp://www.e-host-direct.com
    > >> Reliable web hosting from $12/year.

    > > James,
    > > if you don't mind saying, are you in the US?

    > > Rich

    > Yep, I'm in the US.
    >
    > --
    > Jameshttp://www.e-host-direct.com
    > Reliable web hosting from $12/year.

    James,
    the email address for you that shows up in google groups is
    invalid. Send me an email please; I have a small memory kit you can
    have.

    Rich

  4. Re: What OS version to run on a DEC 3000-M600

    Despite all prevention efforts, Rich Jordan wrote
    in news:1185396823.058113.41750@19g2000hsx.googlegrou ps.com:

    > James,
    > the email address for you that shows up in google groups is
    > invalid. Send me an email please; I have a small memory kit you can
    > have.

    Sent!

    --
    James