From: lalo

> hola amigos, Today I execute one program by submit command and I found
> this message on a queue batch. On the log file, i havent
> found no one error, so whats these message means?
>
> Job CARGA_TBACK_JDA_CT (queue SYS$BATCH, entry 58) terminated with
> error status
>
> %NONAME-W-NOMSG, Message number 00000000

_Which_ "one program"?

Knowing nothing, I'd guess that you have some UNIX-oriented program
which actually gets an exit status value of zero (UNIX success) past the
C RTL, which normally converts zero to SS$_NORMAL (= 1 = VMS success).

Steven M. Schweda sms@antinode-org
382 South Warwick Street (+1) 651-699-9818
Saint Paul MN 55105-2547