%NONAME-W-NOMSG - VMS

This is a discussion on %NONAME-W-NOMSG - VMS ; hola amigos, Today I execute one program by submit command and I found this message on a queue batch. On the log file, i havent found no one error, so whats these message means? Job CARGA_TBACK_JDA_CT (queue SYS$BATCH, entry 58) ...

  1. %NONAME-W-NOMSG

    hola amigos, Today I execute one program by submit command and I found
    this message on a queue batch. On the log file, i havent
    found no one error, so whats these message means?

    Job CARGA_TBACK_JDA_CT (queue SYS$BATCH, entry 58) terminated with
    error status

    %NONAME-W-NOMSG, Message number 00000000

    On google, i find no one article belonged to this topic, so I want to
    know your opininons about this.

    The server is running under OpenVMS version is v.7.3-2.

    Thanks a lot,
    Eduardo Chumbes

  2. Re: %NONAME-W-NOMSG

    lalo wrote:
    > hola amigos, Today I execute one program by submit command and I found
    > this message on a queue batch. On the log file, i havent
    > found no one error, so whats these message means?
    >
    > Job CARGA_TBACK_JDA_CT (queue SYS$BATCH, entry 58) terminated with
    > error status
    >
    > %NONAME-W-NOMSG, Message number 00000000
    >
    > On google, i find no one article belonged to this topic, so I want to
    > know your opininons about this.
    >
    > The server is running under OpenVMS version is v.7.3-2.

    I've seen this case when somebody aims a STOP command ($delprc call) at
    the batch job.

    Check system auditing for use of privileges or $delprc auditing, if enabled.

    Otherwise, upgrade the batch log output for next time, to see what image
    or tool failed. Look at enabling use-of-privileges or other auditing,
    if it is not already enabled. (Or review security, or get it reviewed.)

    As was mentioned in another reply, various C programs can (also) exit
    with a zero (which is a meaningless code on OpenVMS), and other
    executable images that exit with a 0 left in R0 will also show similar
    behavior.

    --
    www.HoffmanLabs.com
    Services for OpenVMS