Re: XML for VMS - VMS

This is a discussion on Re: XML for VMS - VMS ; On Jul 17, 10:51 am, "P. Sture" wrote: > In article , > > > > Pierre wrote: > > On Jul 16, 3:49 pm, "P. Sture" wrote: > > > In article , > > > > Pierre wrote: ...

  1. Re: XML for VMS

    On Jul 17, 10:51 am, "P. Sture" wrote:
    > In article <1184604387.066543.150...@m3g2000hsh.googlegroups.c om>,
    >

    > Pierre wrote:
    > > On Jul 16, 3:49 pm, "P. Sture" wrote:

    > > > Yes please.

    > > > --
    > > > Paul Sture

    > > here is my build.com procedure

    > > $ set process/parse=extended
    > > $ pipe del *.exe;* > nla0: 2> nla0:
    > > $ pipe del *.obj;* > nla0: 2> nla0:
    > > $ src = "xml," +-
    > > "binsert," +-
    > > "stack," +-
    > > "strdup," +-
    > > "trans," +-
    > > "xml_C14N," +-
    > > "xml_depyx," +-
    > > "xml_edit," +-
    > > "xml_elem," +-
    > > "xml_escape," +-
    > > "xml_format," +-
    > > "xml_ls," +-
    > > "xml_pyx," +-
    > > "xml_select," +-
    > > "xml_trans," +-
    > > "xml_validate," +-
    > > -
    > > "snprintf"
    > > $
    > > $ i=0
    > > $ loop:
    > > $ source = f$elem(i,",",src)
    > > $ if source.nes.","
    > > $ then
    > > $ options = "/names=(shortened,as_is)/float=IEEE/
    > > IEEE_mode=denorm_results/warning=(disable=NOTCONSTQUAL)"
    > > $ options = options + "/NOOP/DEBUG"
    > > $ command = "cc''options' ''source'"
    > > $ write sys$output "$ ''command'"
    > > $ 'command
    > > $ i = i+1
    > > $ goto loop
    > > $ endif
    > > $ link:
    > > $ command = "link/exe=xml.exe ''src',libxml_libs:libxslt.olb/
    > > lib,libexslt.olb/lib,libxml.olb/lib"
    > > $ write sys$output "$ ''command'"
    > > $ 'command

    > > you may notice an extra source (snprintf.c) in the build procedure
    > > I took it fromhttp://www.ijs.si/software/snprintf/to be able to
    > > built xmlstarlet as my C compiler complained on some missing
    > > functions. I think that depend on the DECC version.
    > > I don't remember the "why" of the /IEEE_mode=denorm_result options

    > > ask me if you encounter troubles, I'll try to answer.

    > Did you have a config.h to go with that?
    >
    > For comparison, the libxml2 package comes with its own config.vms.
    >
    > --
    > Paul Sture

    I also recompiled libxml2 and libxsl but I do not have much time this
    week to check if I changed some options or not.
    try with the config.h of my previous post. I'll check next week all
    this and be more present on the newsgroup.

    sorry for the delay.

    Pierre.

  2. Re: XML for VMS

    In article <1184787444.126454.26620@j4g2000prf.googlegroups.co m>,
    Pierre wrote:

    > I also recompiled libxml2 and libxsl but I do not have much time this
    > week to check if I changed some options or not.
    > try with the config.h of my previous post. I'll check next week all
    > this and be more present on the newsgroup.
    >
    > sorry for the delay.

    No problem. I give that a go myself.

    --
    Paul Sture

  3. Re: XML for VMS

    Pierre wrote:

    > I also recompiled libxml2 and libxsl but I do not have much time this
    > week to check if I changed some options or not.
    > try with the config.h of my previous post. I'll check next week all
    > this and be more present on the newsgroup.
    >
    > sorry for the delay.

    No problem, there is no hurry thanks. I'll give that a go myself.

    --
    Paul Sture

+ Reply to Thread