Status of Eisner (decuserve.org) -- Encompass server? - VMS

This is a discussion on Status of Eisner (decuserve.org) -- Encompass server? - VMS ; I have not been able to access decuserve.org for the last few days. Can anyone enlighten me on the status/prognosis? Ian...

  1. Status of Eisner (decuserve.org) -- Encompass server?

    I have not been able to access decuserve.org for the last few days.

    Can anyone enlighten me on the status/prognosis?

    Ian

  2. Re: Status of Eisner (decuserve.org) -- Encompass server?

    On May 29, 5:38*pm, Budgie wrote:
    > I have not been able to access decuserve.org for the last few days.
    >
    > Can anyone enlighten me on the status/prognosis?
    >
    > Ian

    This was just brought up earlier today here.

    Try telnet to eisner.decus.org Works for me.

  3. Re: Status of Eisner (decuserve.org) -- Encompass server?

    On May 29, 5:38*pm, Budgie wrote:
    > I have not been able to access decuserve.org for the last few days.
    >
    > Can anyone enlighten me on the status/prognosis?
    >
    > Ian

    Here's the link to what I mentioned earlier:

    http://groups.google.com/group/comp....34411c90b2bca7

  4. Re: Status of Eisner (decuserve.org) -- Encompass server?

    In article <7f456f50-678e-49e7-b5b0-69cdff0c7236@56g2000hsm.googlegroups.com>, DaveG writes:
    >On May 29, 5:38=A0pm, Budgie wrote:
    >> I have not been able to access decuserve.org for the last few days.
    >>
    >> Can anyone enlighten me on the status/prognosis?
    >>
    >> Ian

    >Here's the link to what I mentioned earlier:
    >
    >http://groups.google.com/group/comp....34411c90b2bca=
    >7

    Add:

    192.135.80.34 eisner

    to your /etc/hosts file. If you're on Weendoze, who the hell knows what its
    called. Probably \irk\whacknut\pleb\n00b\PeeCees or something silly in that
    stupid reg(ret)istry file.

    http://tmesis.com/drat.html

  5. Re: Status of Eisner (decuserve.org) -- Encompass server?

    Thanks all...

    eisner.decus.org works just fine instead of decuserve.org or
    decuserve.com which do not.

    Ian

  6. Re: Status of Eisner (decuserve.org) -- Encompass server?

    In article
    <48194ed0-c0dd-4805-85bf-0c8d38832f8e@w34g2000prm.googlegroups.com>,
    Budgie wrote:

    > Thanks all...
    >
    > eisner.decus.org works just fine instead of decuserve.org or
    > decuserve.com which do not.

    I'm a bit late to this thread, but as soon as I found that decuserve.org
    was in suspended animation I started using encompasserve.org, which has
    worked fine.

    --
    Paul Sture

    Sue's OpenVMS bookmarks: