Re: Price quote for Q-bus cards from Microvax 4000/200 - VMS

This is a discussion on Re: Price quote for Q-bus cards from Microvax 4000/200 - VMS ; From: koehler@eisner.nospam.encompasserve.org (Bob Koehler) > In article , "janprunk@gmail.com" writes: > > Someone suggested to me that I should try this discussion group to get > > a price quote for my Q-bus cards from the Microvax 4000/200. > > ...

  1. Re: Price quote for Q-bus cards from Microvax 4000/200

    From: koehler@eisner.nospam.encompasserve.org (Bob Koehler)

    > In article , "janprunk@gmail.com" writes:

    > > Someone suggested to me that I should try this discussion group to get
    > > a price quote for my Q-bus cards from the Microvax 4000/200.

    > > The parts will be sent from Europe.

    > Those boards are basically worth the value of shipping, depending
    > on exactly which boards, and probably only to others in Europe.

    Well, "depending" covers a lot, including major exceptions to the
    main "value of shipping" claim. A SCSI card is the only one which would
    be likely to have any significant value. People pay hundreds of US
    dollars (or even Euros) for a card like a CMD CQD223/TM. One recent
    example of a comparable card:

    http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ170218796028QQ

    Many others sell for around $10, if at all. (Anyone want some CXY08
    cards? I have a bunch.)

    Steven M. Schweda sms@antinode-info
    382 South Warwick Street (+1) 651-699-9818
    Saint Paul MN 55105-2547

  2. Re: Price quote for Q-bus cards from Microvax 4000/200

    In article <08052913415014_2020CE0A@antinode.info>, sms@antinode.info (Steven M. Schweda) writes:

    > Many others sell for around $10, if at all. (Anyone want some CXY08
    > cards? I have a bunch.)

    Only if I can get a free Qbus chassis (and cable) for my VAX 4000
    Model 105. Then, I'd actually like a CXY08. But that chassis isn't
    worth shipping cost to me.

+ Reply to Thread