RZ25-E specs? - VMS

This is a discussion on RZ25-E specs? - VMS ; Can anyone here point me to specifications (most importantly, heads and cylinders) for the Digital RZ25-E SCSI drive? I've been able to find jumper settings, but I can't seem to locate anything on the internal characteristics. thanks! -- James http://www.e-host-direct.com ...

  1. RZ25-E specs?

    --
    James
    http://www.e-host-direct.com

  2. Re: RZ25-E specs?

    Slor schrieb:
    > Can anyone here point me to specifications (most importantly, heads and
    > cylinders) for the Digital RZ25-E SCSI drive? I've been able to find
    > jumper settings, but I can't seem to locate anything on the internal
    > characteristics.
    >
    > thanks!

    http://deathrow.vistech.net/~cvisors...S/rzxxdpsg.pdf
    ?