JF Mezei wrote on 05/09/2008 04:13:55 PM:

> etmsreec@yahoo.co.uk wrote:
>
> > DECUS worked with more than just VMS in the UK and that was probably
> > the case in other areas too - Digital had Windows, Digital had Unix.
> > It wasn't just VMS.

> Lets not kid ourselves, DECUS was VMS.

Phooey! I was at many a DECUS and the THE Sig was active, the PC Sig was
active, there was a Sig for the Lab OS, for Unix, for PDP's, for DTR, for
L&T, for RSTS, for 3rd party s/w, and the VAX Sig came along later and got

a large share of attendees because of the value in the product-set, but
the other Sigs (I did not mention them all because of short memory) were
there and not dead.