Interesting Article on Vax Clusters - VMS

This is a discussion on Interesting Article on Vax Clusters - VMS ; Interesting article on Vax Clusters. http://lazowska.cs.washington.edu/p130-kronenberg.pdf Mike Cross...

  1. Interesting Article on Vax Clusters

    Interesting article on Vax Clusters.

    http://lazowska.cs.washington.edu/p130-kronenberg.pdf

    Mike Cross

  2. Re: Interesting Article on Vax Clusters

    On Wed, May 7, 2008 at 8:55 AM, Cross Michael C Mr CIV USAF 53 CSS/SCO
    wrote:

    > Interesting article on Vax Clusters.
    >

    > http://lazowska.cs.washington.edu/p130-kronenberg.pdf

    And? This paper was written in 1985 soon after VMS Clusters were released.

    Ken

  3. Re: Interesting Article on Vax Clusters

    On May 7, 7:55 am, "Cross Michael C Mr CIV USAF 53 CSS/SCO"
    wrote:
    > Interesting article on Vax Clusters.
    >
    > http://lazowska.cs.washington.edu/p130-kronenberg.pdf
    >
    > Mike Cross

    Mike,

    Indeed. I (and many others) have used that citation when writing
    papers, articles, and book chapters which reference OpenVMS clusters.

    - Bob Gezelter, http://www.rlgsc.com

  4. Re: Interesting Article on Vax Clusters

    In article <138449ECC94125418289A81B26BA97B80141E06C@VFEGMLEG0 1.Enterprise.afmc.ds.af.mil>, "Cross Michael C Mr CIV USAF 53 CSS/SCO" writes:

    > http://lazowska.cs.washington.edu/p130-kronenberg.pdf

    ACM Transactions on Computer Systems, Vol. 4, No. 2, May 1986.

    Not exactly new.

+ Reply to Thread