XP1000 workstations going low pricing ! - VMS

This is a discussion on XP1000 workstations going low pricing ! - VMS ; We have a large qty of these XP1000 6/500Mhz EV6 4Mb Cache 1GB Memory (4 x 256MB DIMM) 5 PCI Slots CDROM and FLoppy On Board Sound On Board 10/100 Ethernet On Board UWSCSI Controller Only $1199 each Refurbished/repainted and ...

  1. XP1000 workstations going low pricing !

    We have a large qty of these

    XP1000 6/500Mhz EV6 4Mb Cache
    1GB Memory (4 x 256MB DIMM)
    5 PCI Slots
    CDROM and FLoppy
    On Board Sound
    On Board 10/100 Ethernet
    On Board UWSCSI Controller

    Only $1199 each

    Refurbished/repainted and shiny !

    Email me today if interested...

    --
    David B Turner

    Island Computers US Corp
    PO Box 86
    Tybee GA 31328

    Toll Free: 1-877 636 4332 x201, Mobile x251
    Email: dturner@islandco.com
    International: 001 706 993 1787
    Fax: 912 786 8505
    Web: www.islandco.com

  2. Re: XP1000 workstations going low pricing !

    "David Turner, Island Computers" wrote:

    > We have a large qty of these
    >
    > XP1000 6/500Mhz EV6 4Mb Cache
    > 1GB Memory (4 x 256MB DIMM)
    > 5 PCI Slots
    > CDROM and FLoppy
    > On Board Sound
    > On Board 10/100 Ethernet
    > On Board UWSCSI Controller
    >
    > Only $1199 each
    >
    > Refurbished/repainted and shiny !
    >
    > Email me today if interested...
    >
    > --
    > David B Turner

    Found a couple on eBay in the $800 range. Not as filled out with extras.
    So, Islandco's price is probably reasonable.

    If I could justify it, I'd think about it. The fastest Alpha I have is
    the AS200/EV4 at 233MHz.

    D.J.D.

  3. Re: XP1000 workstations going low pricing !

    David J Dachtera wrote:
    > Found a couple on eBay in the $800 range. Not as filled out with extras.
    > So, Islandco's price is probably reasonable.

    > If I could justify it, I'd think about it. The fastest Alpha I have is
    > the AS200/EV4 at 233MHz.

    Sounds pretty reasonable to me as well, especially since you're buying from
    a reputable dealer. I guess I timed it right a couple years ago when I got
    a 500 and a 666 for $200 each on eBay. I was really shocked to see what
    they're going for on eBay now.

    Zane

+ Reply to Thread