Personal Favor - HP WORLD WIDE USER ADVOCACY SURVEY - VMS

This is a discussion on Personal Favor - HP WORLD WIDE USER ADVOCACY SURVEY - VMS ; Dear VMS Community, Once again the HP world wide User Advocacy Survey is ready for your input. I would really appreciate it if you would take a few minutes to fill this out. The OpenVMS Group takes your input very ...

  1. Personal Favor - HP WORLD WIDE USER ADVOCACY SURVEY

    Dear VMS Community,

    Once again the HP world wide User Advocacy Survey is ready for your
    input. I would really appreciate it if you would take a few minutes
    to fill this out. The OpenVMS Group takes your input very seriously
    and I would consider it a personal favor if you would take the time to
    answer this.

    VMS did very well last year in responses and I would like to do better
    this year.

    2008 HP Worldwide User Advocacy Survey at http://www.hpadvocacysurvey.org

    Please distribute widely.

    Thank you very much.

    Sue

  2. Re: Personal Favor - HP WORLD WIDE USER ADVOCACY SURVEY

    Sue wrote:

    > 2008 HP Worldwide User Advocacy Survey at http://www.hpadvocacysurvey.org

    Don't bother with the survey if your use of HP products is for home
    purposes. It ends abruptly, just as in previous years.

  3. Re: Personal Favor - HP WORLD WIDE USER ADVOCACY SURVEY

    On May 1, 1:14*pm, JF Mezei wrote:
    > Sue wrote:
    > > 2008 HP Worldwide User Advocacy Survey *athttp://www.hpadvocacysurvey.org

    > Don't bother with the survey if your use of HP products is for home
    > purposes. It ends abruptly, just as in previous years.

    One the intro page of the survey are the following words:

    "business use of HP equipment and services"

    I take that to mean NOT (generally) home use, unless of course you use
    said equipment and services at home to run some sort of business.

  4. Re: Personal Favor - HP WORLD WIDE USER ADVOCACY SURVEY

    On May 1, 3:05*pm, DaveG wrote:
    > On May 1, 1:14*pm, JF Mezei wrote:
    >
    > > Sue wrote:
    > > > 2008 HP Worldwide User Advocacy Survey *athttp://www.hpadvocacysurvey.org

    > > Don't bother with the survey if your use of HP products is for home
    > > purposes. It ends abruptly, just as in previous years.

    > One the intro page of the survey are the following words:
    >
    > "business use of HP equipment and services"
    >
    > I take that to mean NOT (generally) home use, unless of course you use
    > said equipment and services at home to run some sort of business.

    This year I was invited to join one of the feedback sessions that
    Encompass gave to HP.

    I am not sure what I was expecting, if I am honest I think I was
    expecting a lot of “Thank you for your feedback”, “see you later”,
    type of comments. However I was surprised and happy, I was happy about
    several things, probably the biggest surprise was the directness that
    Encompass represenative spoke to HP about the issues raised by the
    customers. The second was how serious HP took the feedback, they
    asked questions, asked the affected groups how they were responding.
    All in all very interesting meeting.

    From a VMS perspective, the results are always discussed at staff and
    any issues that are raised are assigned teams to be resolved. The
    feedback is always reviewed.

    Personally, it matters to me that folks take the time to put in
    writing both the good and the bad. Your voice is important.

    Thank you as always.
    Sue

+ Reply to Thread