How can I find the SSH2 hostkey of a VMS node, i.e. the one that is being
copied to known_hosts when you first connect?

I'd like to share the hostkey between all nodes in a VMS
cluster. At present I've a problem with failsafe IP, because
the key in known_hosts doesn't match after a node goes down
and its IP fails over to another node.

I cannot see any better way than to delete known_hosts (or edit)
in this case.

If I've identical hostkeys for all nodes in the cluster, this
wouldn't happen, right? And I cannot seea any downsides of this
approach.

I just cannot find the location of the hostkey.

many thanks
anton

--
Anton Shterenlikht