As the CHARON emulator products have been mentioned in this group from
time to time I dare to announce an informational event about CHARON-VAX
and CHARON-AXP.

On May 7 an info-day (actually, an info-afternoon) will be held in
Vienna, Austria by Software Resources International and its two partners
NST-IT-Design and b.it.co IT Consulting. Some CHARON users will share
their experiences with the products, and a product update will be given.

The detailed program as well as registration instructions can be found on
http://www.charon-vax.at
(sorry, these pages are available in German only)

As there are freely available (though somewhat restricted) versions of
CHARON-VAX and CHARON-AXP, hobbyists are welcome to this event as well.

I confess that I'm somewhat connected :-) to the hosts of this afternoon,
but I do hope that some participants of this newsgroup will benefit from
this announcement.

See you on May 7 in Vienna :-)

Regards,
Hans.

--
Hans Bachner http://b.it.co.at
OpenVMS Consulting, Integration and SW Development