TCPware V5.8 has been released - VMS

This is a discussion on TCPware V5.8 has been released - VMS ; TCPware 5.8 has been released. Maintenance customers will be shipped the media and documentation update over the next few months. Contact support if you would like to download it from our FTP site. TCPware 5.8 features include: * FTP over ...

  1. TCPware V5.8 has been released

    TCPware 5.8 has been released. Maintenance customers will be shipped
    the media and documentation update over the next few months. Contact
    support if you would like to download it from our FTP site.

    TCPware 5.8 features include:

    * FTP over TLS
    * BIND 9.4 server
    * NTP v4.2
    * SSH Upgrade
    * FTP and SSH support for VAM
    * Performance Enhancements - Incoming packets packet-processing
    time has been reduced. As a result, performance has been increased
    especially for systems with large numbers of TCP connections.
    * SNMP trap program
    * Improved third-party compatibility - packets larger than 65535
    bytes can be sent via the CRTL

    For more details, go to:

    http://www.process.com/tcpip/tcpware.html

    Lauren Maschio
    Director of Marketing
    Process Software
    Phone: (508) 626-7525
    email: maschio@process.com

  2. RE: TCPware V5.8 has been released

    Lauren et al,
    The SNET TDI group at Boeing has moved buildings and I am wondering if
    Process Software has our most recent address for mailing documentation.

    For US Mail, use:
    The Boeing Company
    Attn: Debbie Osterbeck
    PO Box 3707 M/C 7M-47