OpenVMS Boot Camp Update - VMS

This is a discussion on OpenVMS Boot Camp Update - VMS ; As promised here is the Boot Camp update for this week which we are happy with. Session Abstracts, Keynotes are on the web site. http://h71000.www7.hp.com/symposium/index.html Current Registration is 135 Scholarships Available HP 5 Scholarship Available Partners 2 Seats remaining 58 ...

  1. OpenVMS Boot Camp Update

    As promised here is the Boot Camp update for this week which we are
    happy with.

    Session Abstracts, Keynotes are on the web site.

    http://h71000.www7.hp.com/symposium/index.html

    Current Registration is 135
    Scholarships Available HP 5
    Scholarship Available Partners 2

    Seats remaining 58

    Pre-Seminars

    Thursday - Friday DT Pr-Seminar - two seats - 18 People
    Monday and Tuesday DT seminar (same session) - 9 seats
    CIFs Seminar - one seat remaining - Thursday and Friday
    TCP/IP -Wed Friday - 5 seats remaining
    Storage session - plenty of seats
    RTR - plenty of seats.

    Where are the customers coming from

    Sweden 20
    Russia 19
    Netherlands 7
    Switzerland 7
    England 6
    Germany 6
    Austria 3
    Canada 3
    France 2
    Ireland 2
    Argentina 1
    Australia 1
    Barbados 1
    Belgium 1
    Lithuania 1
    Norway 1
    Scotland 1

    US - everyone else

  2. Re: OpenVMS Boot Camp Update

    On Apr 11, 10:24*am, Sue wrote:
    > As promised here is theBootCampupdate for this week which we are
    > happy with.
    >
    > Session Abstracts, Keynotes are on the web site.
    >
    > http://h71000.www7.hp.com/symposium/index.html
    >
    > Current Registration is 135
    > Scholarships Available HP 5
    > Scholarship Available Partners 2
    >
    > Seats remaining 58
    >
    > Pre-Seminars
    >
    > Thursday - Friday DT Pr-Seminar - *two seats - 18 People
    > Monday and Tuesday DT seminar (same session) - 9 seats
    > CIFs Seminar - one seat remaining - Thursday and Friday
    > TCP/IP -Wed Friday - 5 seats remaining
    > Storage session - plenty of seats
    > RTR - plenty of seats.
    >
    > Where are the customers coming from
    >
    > Sweden 20
    > Russia 19
    > Netherlands 7
    > Switzerland 7
    > England 6
    > Germany 6
    > Austria 3
    > Canada 3
    > France 2
    > Ireland 2
    > Argentina 1
    > Australia 1
    > Barbados 1
    > Belgium 1
    > Lithuania 1
    > Norway 1
    > Scotland 1
    >
    > US - everyone else

    Just an update for everyone we have 42 seats remaining for the Boot
    Camp

  3. Re: OpenVMS Boot Camp Update

    On Apr 16, 7:42 pm, Sue wrote:
    > On Apr 11, 10:24 am, Sue wrote:
    >

    > > As promised here is theBootCampupdate for this week which we are
    > > happy with.

    > > Session Abstracts, Keynotes are on the web site.

    > >http://h71000.www7.hp.com/symposium/index.html

    > > Current Registration is 135
    > > Scholarships Available HP 5
    > > Scholarship Available Partners 2

    > > Seats remaining 58

    > > Pre-Seminars

    > > Thursday - Friday DT Pr-Seminar - two seats - 18 People
    > > Monday and Tuesday DT seminar (same session) - 9 seats
    > > CIFs Seminar - one seat remaining - Thursday and Friday
    > > TCP/IP -Wed Friday - 5 seats remaining
    > > Storage session - plenty of seats
    > > RTR - plenty of seats.

    > > Where are the customers coming from

    > > Sweden 20
    > > Russia 19
    > > Netherlands 7
    > > Switzerland 7
    > > England 6
    > > Germany 6
    > > Austria 3
    > > Canada 3
    > > France 2
    > > Ireland 2
    > > Argentina 1
    > > Australia 1
    > > Barbados 1
    > > Belgium 1
    > > Lithuania 1
    > > Norway 1
    > > Scotland 1

    > > US - everyone else

    > Just an update for everyone we have 42 seats remaining for the Boot
    > Camp

    Wish I could go.

  4. Re: OpenVMS Boot Camp Update

    On Apr 17, 11:39 am, Rich Jordan wrote:
    > On Apr 16, 7:42 pm, Sue wrote:
    >

    > > On Apr 11, 10:24 am, Sue wrote:

    > > > As promised here is theBootCampupdate for this week which we are
    > > > happy with.

    > > > Session Abstracts, Keynotes are on the web site.

    > > >http://h71000.www7.hp.com/symposium/index.html

    > > > Current Registration is 135
    > > > Scholarships Available HP 5
    > > > Scholarship Available Partners 2

    > > > Seats remaining 58

    > > > Pre-Seminars

    > > > Thursday - Friday DT Pr-Seminar - two seats - 18 People
    > > > Monday and Tuesday DT seminar (same session) - 9 seats
    > > > CIFs Seminar - one seat remaining - Thursday and Friday
    > > > TCP/IP -Wed Friday - 5 seats remaining
    > > > Storage session - plenty of seats
    > > > RTR - plenty of seats.

    > > > Where are the customers coming from

    > > > Sweden 20
    > > > Russia 19
    > > > Netherlands 7
    > > > Switzerland 7
    > > > England 6
    > > > Germany 6
    > > > Austria 3
    > > > Canada 3
    > > > France 2
    > > > Ireland 2
    > > > Argentina 1
    > > > Australia 1
    > > > Barbados 1
    > > > Belgium 1
    > > > Lithuania 1
    > > > Norway 1
    > > > Scotland 1

    > > > US - everyone else

    > > Just an update for everyone we have 42 seats remaining for the Boot
    > > Camp

    > Wish I could go.

    Ditto

  5. Re: OpenVMS Boot Camp Update

    On Apr 17, 1:40*pm, "johnhreinha...@yahoo.com"
    wrote:
    > On Apr 17, 11:39 am, Rich Jordan wrote:

    > > > Just an update for everyone we have 42 seats remaining for the Boot
    > > > Camp

    > > Wish I could go.

    > Ditto- Hide quoted text -

    This is to anyone that would care to respond. And you can respond
    either here or to my hotmail account or HP account. What would be
    your reason for not attending the Boot Camp or if you can not attend
    the HPTF. No one is asking me to do a survey it just matters to me
    what the issue is.

    Thanks,
    Sue

    .

  6. Re: OpenVMS Boot Camp Update

    wrote:
    > On Apr 17, 11:39 am, Rich Jordan wrote:

    > > > Just an update for everyone we have 42 seats remaining for the Boot
    > > > Camp

    > > Wish I could go.

    > Ditto- Hide quoted text -

    Folks,

    Just so you know I have a few scholarships if you are really
    interested.in attending the bootcamp.

    Youth - folks under 30 tuition only
    Hardship - if tuition only is a real hardship for you
    If you are willing to do a VMS on Integrity testimonial.
    Tdi one of our great business partners also is having a scholarship.
    Bruce Ellis also has a scholarship (check www.openvms.org)

    Sue

    Sue

  7. Re: OpenVMS Boot Camp Update

    Sue wrote:
    > On Apr 17, 1:40 pm, "johnhreinha...@yahoo.com"
    > wrote:

    >>> Wish I could go.

    >> Ditto- Hide quoted text -

    > This is to anyone that would care to respond. And you can respond
    > either here or to my hotmail account or HP account. What would be
    > your reason for not attending the Boot Camp or if you can not attend
    > the HPTF. No one is asking me to do a survey it just matters to me
    > what the issue is.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Sue
    >

    > .

    It seems an extravagance for a retired System Manager who is now only a
    hobbyist! I used to enjoy going to DECUS symposia in the days when I
    had an employer to pay for it.

  8. Re: OpenVMS Boot Camp Update

    On Apr 17, 8:21*pm, "Richard B. Gilbert"
    wrote:
    > Sue wrote:
    > > On Apr 17, 1:40 pm, "johnhreinha...@yahoo.com"
    > > wrote:

    > >> Ditto- Hide quoted text -

    > > This is to anyone that would care to respond. And you can respond
    > > either here or to my hotmail account or HP account. *What would be
    > > your reason for not attending the Boot Camp or if you *can not attend
    > > the HPTF. *No one is asking me to do a survey it just matters to me
    > > what the issue is.

    > > Thanks,
    > > Sue

    > > .

    > It seems an extravagance for a retired System Manager who is now only a
    > * hobbyist! *I used to enjoy going to DECUS symposia in the days when I
    > had an employer to pay for it.- Hide quoted text -

    Thank you Richard and to the folks that sent email (Dave, Norm and
    Tad)
    Sue

+ Reply to Thread