DNS root files updated - VMS

This is a discussion on DNS root files updated - VMS ; This past february, there was an update to the DNS root file. Mr Hoff has a good page on this on his HoffmanLabs web site. http://64.223.189.234/node/791 If your run your won DNS server, you may wish to look into this. ...

  1. DNS root files updated

    This past february, there was an update to the DNS root file.

    Mr Hoff has a good page on this on his HoffmanLabs web site.

    http://64.223.189.234/node/791

    If your run your won DNS server, you may wish to look into this.

    (the L-root-servers.net was changed)

  2. Re: DNS root files updated

    JF Mezei wrote:

    > This past february, there was an update to the DNS root file.
    >
    > Mr Hoff has a good page on this on his HoffmanLabs web site.
    >
    > http://64.223.189.234/node/791
    >
    > If your run your won DNS server, you may wish to look into this.
    >
    > (the L-root-servers.net was changed)

    Thanx for the heads-up, JF!

    I used the code in Hoff's web page to update my little Alpha (Jensen)
    which serves as my home-LAN DNS server.

    David J Dachtera
    (formerly dba) DJE Systems

+ Reply to Thread