n addition to our standard coverage of OpenVMS news, we're excited to
present our listeners an exclusive interview with Nina Buik (President
of Encompass US). This is the first episode of a four (4) part series
detailing the consolidation of HP's primary user group communities,
code named "Endeavour".

Covered in this interview:

The Endeavour consolidation
1. What is Endeavour?
2. Why did the user groups consolidate?
3. What are the new membership benefits, rates or programs for
Endeavour?
4. Why is Endeavour better suited to meet member needs than having
separate user groups?
5. How will OpenVMS education and resources be incorporated into the
new organization's offerings?

More info and the link to download the MP3
http://www.openvms.org/pages.php?page=VAU-2008-03-31_17

Subscribe via http://feeds.feedburner.com/openvms