Artistic Style 1.22 has been released. Artistic Style is a source code
indenter, formatter, and beautifier for the C, C++, C# and Java
programming languages.

This version corrects a number of bugs, adds recursive directory
handling, and internalizes wildcard processing. Additionally, a Java
Native Interface version and a sharable image version have been
provided, allowing Artistic Style to be easily incorporated into other
programs such as IDEs.

More information and the links to download the package can be found at
the Artistic Style home page located at:

Any OpenVMS specific problems can be directed to me via my website.

Jim.
--
www.eight-cubed.com