Hey VAXman - VMS

This is a discussion on Hey VAXman - VMS ; I'm having a little trouble getting mail to you! How about e-mailing me privately with a working address?...

  1. Hey VAXman

    I'm having a little trouble getting mail to you! How about e-mailing me
    privately with a working address?

  2. Re: Hey VAXman

    In article <47E961A5.8010702@comcast.net>, "Richard B. Gilbert" writes:
    >I'm having a little trouble getting mail to you! How about e-mailing me
    >privately with a working address?

    The SPAM filter caught you trying to SPAM me!

    I've added your email addy to the whitelist... email away.

    http://tmesis.com/drat.html

  3. Re: Hey VAXman

    VAXman- wrote:
    > In article <47E961A5.8010702@comcast.net>, "Richard B. Gilbert" writes:
    >
    >>I'm having a little trouble getting mail to you! How about e-mailing me
    >>privately with a working address?

    > The SPAM filter caught you trying to SPAM me!
    >
    > I've added your email addy to the whitelist... email away.

    Does this look like your work?

    !------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    'F$verify(1)
    !************************************************* *****************************
    !* THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED FOR INFORMATIONAL AND INTELLECTUAL PURPOSE
    ONLY! *
    !************************************************* *****************************
    !
    ! The use of the information herewithin for the purposes of utilizing
    software
    ! products from Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) or, a third-party
    provider
    ! supporting the VMS LMF facility without the purchase of the proper
    licensing
    ! agreements is a violation of federal laws governing 'copyright
    infringement'
    ! and 'software piracy'.
    !------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    $

    !'
    F$verify(0)
    !------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ! The LMF facility is supported by three system services:
    SYS$GRANT_LICENSE,
    ! SYS$LOOKUP_LICENSE, and SYS$RELEASE_LICENSE. These services are
    undocument-
    ! ed in the "VAX/VMS Version 5.2 Internals and Data Structures Manual"
    and the
    ! source is not distributed with the VMS Source Listings Kit fiche or
    CD-ROM,
    ! for the obvious reasons. The information required to understand the
    LMF was
    ! obtained with the "Poor-Man's Micro-fiche". This is an affectionate
    term for
    ALPHA5_$ type/page lmf.com

    EXEC$INIT_CODE,-
    EXEC$INIT_000, EXEC$INIT_001, EXEC$INIT_002,-
    EXEC$INIT_PFNTBL_000, EXEC$INIT_PFNTBL_001, EXEC$INIT_PFNTBL_002,-
    EXEC$INIT_SSTBL_000, EXEC$INIT_SSTBL_001, EXEC$INIT_SSTBL_002

    $
    !------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ! Add Loadable Executive Image to VMS$SYSTEM_IMAGES Database
    !------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    $ mcr sysman
    SYS_LOADABLE ADD _LOCAL_ SYS_SYSTEM -
    /LOAD_STEP=SYSINIT /SEVERITY=WARNING -
    /MESSAGE="failure to load SYS_SYSTEM.EXE"
    EXIT
    $
    $ @sys$update:vms$system_images.com
    $ v=F$verify(1)
    ! Installation of Loadable Executive Image Complete !!!
    $ v='F$verify(0)
    $ Exit

+ Reply to Thread