So you think God and the devil are not real? - VMS

This is a discussion on So you think God and the devil are not real? - VMS ; http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.p...w&pageId=58835...

  1. So you think God and the devil are not real?

  2. Re: So you think God and the devil are not real?

    On Mar 14, 10:01 am, ultra...@gmail.com wrote:
    > http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.p...w&pageId=58835

    Well, this looks like a good chance win James Randi's million dollar
    challenge! See

    http://www.randi.org/

    for details.

    And after that, kindly go away.

    AEF

  3. Re: So you think God and the devil are not real?

    AEF wrote:
    > On Mar 14, 10:01 am, ultra...@gmail.com wrote:
    >> http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.p...w&pageId=58835

    > Well, this looks like a good chance win James Randi's million dollar
    > challenge! See
    >
    > http://www.randi.org/
    >
    > for details.
    >
    > And after that, kindly go away.
    >
    > AEF

    Oh no, you fed the troll, now it will haunt you until you starve it with
    silence for an eternity

    Dweeb

  4. Re: So you think God and the devil are not real?

    In article <47dc634a$0$89169$157c6196@dreader1.cybercity.dk>, "CyberCityNews" writes:
    >AEF wrote:
    >> On Mar 14, 10:01 am, ultra...@gmail.com wrote:
    >>> http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.p...w&pageId=58835

    >> Well, this looks like a good chance win James Randi's million dollar
    >> challenge! See
    >>
    >> http://www.randi.org/
    >>
    >> for details.
    >>
    >> And after that, kindly go away.
    >>
    >> AEF

    >Oh no, you fed the troll, now it will haunt you until you starve it with
    >silence for an eternity

    ROTFLMFAO! http://blogs.zdnet.com/open-source/images/troll.jpg

    http://tmesis.com/drat.html

  5. Re: So you think God and the devil are not real?

    >>Oh no, you fed the troll, now it will haunt you until you starve it with
    >>silence for an eternity

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll

    more photos at:
    http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Trolls

    I especially like the image of the road sign "Troll Crossing" in Norway
    :-) :-)

    What is not clear is what could have happened to turn a bubbly VMS
    supporter into the religions troll that he had become.

    Is this a communicable disease ? Are VMS supporters more likely to catch
    it ?

  6. Re: So you think God and the devil are not real?

    ultradwc@gmail.com wrote:
    > http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.p...w&pageId=58835

    Yeah! Right! It's "The Exorcist" all over again!

  7. OT: Trolls (was So you think God and the devil are not real?)

    On Mar 15, 8:40 pm, JF Mezei wrote:
    > >>Oh no, you fed the troll, now it will haunt you until you starve it with
    > >>silence for an eternity

    > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll
    >
    > more photos at:http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Trolls
    >
    > I especially like the image of the road sign "Troll Crossing" in Norway
    > :-) :-)
    >
    > What is not clear is what could have happened to turn a bubbly VMS
    > supporter into the religions troll that he had become.
    >
    > Is this a communicable disease ? Are VMS supporters more likely to catch
    > it ?

    Fun little place to visit if you're ever in the area.

  8. Re: So you think God and the devil are not real?

    Richard B. Gilbert wrote:
    > ultradwc@gmail.com wrote:
    >> http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.p...w&pageId=58835

    > Yeah! Right! It's "The Exorcist" all over again!

    But there is a more modern solution for this. And it as MARKETING that
    made that solution very popular starting in the 1980s.

    One of their original ads (audio only):

    http://www.vaxination.ca/ghostbusters.mp3

    This company succesfully dealt with a case of Sigourney Weaver's New
    York appartment being posessed to a point where she slept 4 feet above
    her covers, and ended up falling in love with Rick Moranis before both
    of them became slaves to ZUL. It was also one of the more spectacular
    appearances of Puff the marshmallow guy on the streets of New York City.

    (this was recorded on a old MacPlus with a special sound unit plugged
    into a appletalk port, and files survived in macbinary format on a VAX
    disk drive and then moved via FTP to OS-X (if you name the resulting
    file .bin , you can then double click on it and OS-X will recreate the
    original file, and the file was then converted to MP3 format with itunes).

  9. Re: So you think God and the devil are not real?

    It's true
    It was in the National Inquirer last week too !

    :0)

    "JF Mezei" wrote in message
    > Richard B. Gilbert wrote:
    >> ultradwc@gmail.com wrote:
    >>> http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.p...w&pageId=58835

    >> Yeah! Right! It's "The Exorcist" all over again!
    >>

    > But there is a more modern solution for this. And it as MARKETING that
    > made that solution very popular starting in the 1980s.
    >
    > One of their original ads (audio only):
    >
    > http://www.vaxination.ca/ghostbusters.mp3
    >
    > This company succesfully dealt with a case of Sigourney Weaver's New
    > York appartment being posessed to a point where she slept 4 feet above
    > her covers, and ended up falling in love with Rick Moranis before both
    > of them became slaves to ZUL. It was also one of the more spectacular
    > appearances of Puff the marshmallow guy on the streets of New York City.
    >

    > (this was recorded on a old MacPlus with a special sound unit plugged
    > into a appletalk port, and files survived in macbinary format on a VAX
    > disk drive and then moved via FTP to OS-X (if you name the resulting
    > file .bin , you can then double click on it and OS-X will recreate the
    > original file, and the file was then converted to MP3 format with itunes).

  10. Re: So you think God and the devil are not real?

    On Mar 14, 10:01*am, ultra...@gmail.com wrote:
    > http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.p...w&pageId=58835

    The devil is real and his name is Dick Cheney.

    Neil Rieck
    Kitchener/Waterloo/Cambridge,
    Ontario, Canada.
    http://www3.sympatico.ca/n.rieck/