On Mar 17, 3:12 am, JF Mezei wrote:
> Lets say a photon isn't a round sphere, but rather a flat disk. And it
> rotates in 3d while travelling.
>
> When it hits the glass, the decision on whether it bounces off or
> penetrates the glass might depend on whether the disk is falling flat
> against the glass (to big to fit between the cracks), or if it is in an
> orientation that makes it thin and allow it to slip through between 2
> atoms easily.
>
> To you and me, it may be totally random because we can't see this, but
> it doesn't mean that the photon doesn't react in a very logical way when
> it hits glass (or water, chrome etc etc).

This, too, is addressed by Feynman in the video. If this were the
case, the photons that make it through the glass would all be lined
up, but when these lined-up photons strike another layer of glass, you
still get 4% of them reflected. And so on with more layers of glass.
This, combined with other evidence, shows that this theory is wrong.
PLEASE watch the video so I don't have to keep quoting from it. If you
have a question about something in the video, fine. But please watch
it. It's FREE!

AEF