All my at-home antique wireless has been retired. We're running our
"Home Area Network" over powerline networking now.

Anyone have a use for some Roamabout equipment with the 915MHz (2Mbps)
cards? They can be run as point to point bridges and you're not
likely to get snooped running equipment this old even though it
doesn't do encryption. THESE ARE NOT 802.11 COMPATIBLE!

I just thought I'd ask before sending it to the recycler. Several
access points with cards/antennas, plus some SolecTek labeled DEC
built pieces I bought as spares but never needed to use. All believed
operational ("removed from working environment") but some (the
Solecteks) have never been tested.

Email me for info. Cheap (think cost of shipping) but only as a
bundle.

Rich