Apologies for off-topic post, I'm trying to contact VAXman - VMS

This is a discussion on Apologies for off-topic post, I'm trying to contact VAXman - VMS ; Brian, My work, both Yahoo and my home email accounts can't email you. Some tell me I don't have permission to email you, others just say it's your mailserver's administration policy. You said drop you a line, but I'm afraid ...

  1. Apologies for off-topic post, I'm trying to contact VAXman

    Brian, My work, both Yahoo and my home email accounts can't email you.
    Some tell me I don't have permission to email you, others just say
    it's your mailserver's administration policy. You said drop you a
    line, but I'm afraid I can't. Do you have another, less paranoid email
    account I can use?

    My main account is bus0o7il AT icius DOT com if you'd prefer to
    respond offline.

    BTW, if there's any other old hands who'd like to get in touch, I'd
    love to hear from you.

    Shane

    #####
    #-O-O-#
    # L #
    #===#
    ###

  2. Re: Apologies for off-topic post, I'm trying to contact VAXman

    In article <3c68aa5d-8a27-4659-862d-aae74dc31e6a@s37g2000prg.googlegroups.com>, res0o7il@yahoo.com writes:
    >Brian, My work, both Yahoo and my home email accounts can't email you.
    >Some tell me I don't have permission to email you, others just say
    >it's your mailserver's administration policy. You said drop you a
    >line, but I'm afraid I can't. Do you have another, less paranoid email
    >account I can use?

    Sorry Shane. I've added your addresses, both of them, to the whitelist.
    Yahoo.com and most of the other sign-up services are blacklisted. I am
    just tired of all the SPAMs and other stupidity I receive from the people
    using those services.

    >My main account is bus0o7il AT icius DOT com if you'd prefer to
    >respond offline.
    >
    >BTW, if there's any other old hands who'd like to get in touch, I'd
    >love to hear from you.

    Well, my hands are getting older and now you've heard from them.

    http://tmesis.com/drat.html

+ Reply to Thread