http://www.hp.com/go/openvms/bootcamp

Dear OpenVMS Technologist,

On behalf of the entire boot camp team, it is my pleasure to announce
the next OpenVMS Advanced technical boot camp May 18-23, 2008 at the
Radisson Hotel in Nashua, NH. This five day event is focused on the
intermediate to advanced OpenVMS technologist. Your instructors will
be expert members of the OpenVMS Community. Additionally, we will be
providing some basic and master level classes. In addition to numerous
technical talks, this year we will be providing hands on sessions
around OpenVMS on Blades (hardware and system management), Introducing
the EVA4400 and Application Modernization. The cost of this 6 day
event is $1495.00.

This year as in years previously we will be several complimentary pre
boot camp seminars for our pre-registered boot camp attendees.

Please note that the hotel known as the Sheraton Hotel in Nashua was
sold and is now the Radisson Nashua. Lodging and Travel are not part
of the course costs.

As always this web site will be enhanced and growing on a regular
basis.

Registration information is available and hotel information will be
shortly.

The next change that will be made is adding the pre week seminars that
you will be able to register for

These seminars are for Boot Camp attendees only

TCP/IP - - Wed-Friday (Edison CR)
Disaster Proof: How to Design, Build, and Test a Disaster-Tolerant
OpenVMS Cluster - (2 days may run this twice)
RTR - - 4 days (Tues - Friday)
Sizing Storage Arrays for Performance (4 days)-

Warm Regards,
Sue