Seagate 12/24 GB Scorpion STD624000N - VMS

This is a discussion on Seagate 12/24 GB Scorpion STD624000N - VMS ; Has anyone ever used a Seagate 12/24 GB Scorpion STD624000NSB with a Tru64 UNIX system? They sell for about $316 a piece. I have a unique requirement for an external DAT tape drive. Thanks, Mike Cross Michael C. Cross 53 ...

  1. Seagate 12/24 GB Scorpion STD624000N

    Has anyone ever used a Seagate 12/24 GB Scorpion STD624000NSB with a
    Tru64 UNIX system? They sell for about $316 a piece. I have a unique
    requirement for an external DAT tape drive.

    Thanks,

    Mike Cross

    Michael C. Cross

    53 CSS/SCO

    203 W D Ave Suite 403

    Eglin AFB FL 32542-6869

    850-882-8637

    Fax: 850-883-1037

  2. Re: Seagate 12/24 GB Scorpion STD624000N

    We sell external tape drives
    Ours our set up for Tru64 (there are dip settings specific to Tru64)

    Ours comes with SCSI Cable and terminator tabletop 20/40GB DDS2/3 read write compatible for $599

    --
    David B Turner
    Island Computers US Corp

    Toll Free: 877-6364332 x201
    Intl: 912 786 8501 x201
    Fax: 912 786 8505
    E: dturner@islandco.com
    W: http://www.islandco.com

    The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers.

    "Cross Michael C Mr CIV USAF 53 CSS/SCO" wrote in message news:138449ECC94125418289A81B26BA97B80105F186@VFEG MLEG01.Enterprise.afmc.ds.af.mil...
    Has anyone ever used a Seagate 12/24 GB Scorpion STD624000NSB with a Tru64 UNIX system? They sell for about $316 a piece. I have a unique requirement for an external DAT tape drive.

    Thanks,

    Mike Cross

    Michael C. Cross

    53 CSS/SCO