RE: Anyone interested in building a vms-like OS? - VMS

This is a discussion on RE: Anyone interested in building a vms-like OS? - VMS ; What is a "419"? Mike Farrell -----Original Message----- From: P. Sture [mailto aul.sture.nospam@hispeed.ch] Sent: Friday, January 11, 2008 4:44 AM To: Info-VAX@Mvb.Saic.Com Subject: Re: Anyone interested in building a vms-like OS? In article , koehler@eisner.nospam.encompasserve.org (Bob Koehler) wrote: > In ...

  1. RE: Anyone interested in building a vms-like OS?

    What is a "419"?

    Mike Farrell

    -----Original Message-----
    From: P. Sture [mailtoaul.sture.nospam@hispeed.ch]
    Sent: Friday, January 11, 2008 4:44 AM
    To: Info-VAX@Mvb.Saic.Com
    Subject: Re: Anyone interested in building a vms-like OS?

    In article <$CJbmYHBv42m@eisner.encompasserve.org>,
    koehler@eisner.nospam.encompasserve.org (Bob Koehler) wrote:

    > In article
    > ,

    yyyc186
    > writes:
    > > On Jan 6, 12:19 pm, gaoshan.w...@gmail.com wrote:
    > >
    > > I am in china right now, and have been talking with venture capitals
    > > recently, probably can get 100m us$ to start up provided we have the
    > > ability. There is a big OS market developing in china right now,

    > Why is this starting to sonud like a 419?

    You are not alone in thinking that.

    --
    Paul Sture

    Sue's OpenVMS bookmarks:

  2. Re: Anyone interested in building a vms-like OS?

    In article
    <8330CD39B64C934DBE63CB6D4CEE37D041DB0C@NJ103EX2.EA ST.VIS.COM>,

    http://www.419eater.com/html/419faq.htm

    --
    Paul Sture

    Sue's OpenVMS bookmarks:

  3. RE: Anyone interested in building a vms-like OS?

    In article <8330CD39B64C934DBE63CB6D4CEE37D041DB0C@NJ103EX2.EA ST.VIS.COM>, "Farrell, Michael" writes:
    >What is a "419"?

    AKA Nigerian scam or Advanced Fee Fraud

    see