UCX 4.2 ECO4 FOR VAX - VMS

This is a discussion on UCX 4.2 ECO4 FOR VAX - VMS ; Please could someone tell me where to download UCX V4.2 ECO4 FOR VAX I know its very old... but we have an even older VAX........

  1. UCX 4.2 ECO4 FOR VAX

    Please could someone tell me where to download UCX V4.2 ECO4 FOR VAX I
    know its very old... but we have an even older VAX.....

  2. Re: UCX 4.2 ECO4 FOR VAX

    mb301@hotmail.com a écrit :
    > Please could someone tell me where to download UCX V4.2 ECO4 FOR VAX I
    > know its very old... but we have an even older VAX.....

    On the "old" australian site, which is not longer updated (but it is
    fine for this "old" patch)

    http://ftp.support.compaq.com.au/pub.../v7.0/ucx/4.2/

+ Reply to Thread