Re: Island Computers is moving - VMS

This is a discussion on Re: Island Computers is moving - VMS ; From: JF Mezei > Main, Kerry wrote: > > > What was the report or log number of the issue(s) when you reported each of > > these to HP? > > Give me an email address where a non ...

  1. Re: Island Computers is moving

    From: JF Mezei

    > Main, Kerry wrote:
    >
    > > What was the report or log number of the issue(s) when you reported each of
    > > these to HP?

    > Give me an email address where a non customer can report problems and I
    > will gladly do it.

    It's a Web form, not actual e-mail, but you may get an e-mail
    response:

    http://h71000.www7.hp.com/fb_business.html

    Sometimes it's worth the effort.

    Steven M. Schweda sms@antinode-org
    382 South Warwick Street (+1) 651-699-9818
    Saint Paul MN 55105-2547

  2. Re: Island Computers is moving

    Steven M. Schweda wrote:
    > http://h71000.www7.hp.com/fb_business.html
    >
    > Sometimes it's worth the effort.

    I just posted it. I would have NEVER guessed that this generic web-form
    was the correct way to submit bug reports. I didn't know what to put
    into the required "URL" field, so I put www.disney.com

    I'll report if I get anything back from a human. (Got an automated
    response already).

+ Reply to Thread