From: Naveen

> Recently i have used DS-25 in place of Alpha 200 4/233
> One of my X-session application is running on this DS-25 fine,but some
> part of this form goes out of screen.I have to increase resolution of
> my system,so that it's font size and my form size should fit in my new
> screen.How can i do this.

Edit SYS$MANAGERECW$PRIVATE_SERVER_SETUP.COM. Assuming that you
have an ATI Radeon 7500 card, look for "GH". Looks as if the default
resolution on my system is 1024x768.

As usual, some actual hardware and software identity info could have
been useful, but this stuff is not chaning very quickly.

Steven M. Schweda sms@antinode-org
382 South Warwick Street (+1) 651-699-9818
Saint Paul MN 55105-2547