What PGP for VMS do people use? - VMS

This is a discussion on What PGP for VMS do people use? - VMS ; I have a new project where running PGP on VMS could make it much easier to do. I am having difficulties finding a good free PGP executable for Alpha VMS 7.3-1. What would any one suggest? I know there have ...

  1. What PGP for VMS do people use?

    I have a new project where running PGP on VMS could make it much
    easier to do. I am having difficulties finding a good free PGP
    executable for Alpha VMS 7.3-1. What would any one suggest? I know
    there have been versions available for VMS in the past, but I am
    hoping there are some canned executables out there that some of you
    are using and can recommend.

    Thanks,

    Thomas Wirt
    Director of IS
    Kittle's Home Furnishings
    Indianapolis IN, USA

  2. Re: What PGP for VMS do people use?

    On Jan 4, 12:08 pm, twn...@kittles.com wrote:
    > I have a new project where running PGP on VMS could make it much
    > easier to do. I am having difficulties finding a good free PGP
    > executable for Alpha VMS 7.3-1. What would any one suggest? I know
    > there have been versions available for VMS in the past, but I am
    > hoping there are some canned executables out there that some of you
    > are using and can recommend.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Thomas Wirt
    > Director of IS
    > Kittle's Home Furnishings
    > Indianapolis IN, USA

    Tom,

    There was a recent posting related to this on OpenVMS.org. The article
    can be found at: http://www.openvms.org/stories.php?s.../12/15/1976734

    - Bob Gezelter, http://www.rlgsc.com

+ Reply to Thread