I'm doing some cleanup on a couple of Alphaservers (purging, deleting
unused files, housekeeping stuff). The backup on one (V7.3-2, fully
ECO'd) has been reporting nonexistent files (application problem,
already located and corrected) but the analyze disk is reporting an
invalid file owner ID of [0,0] on the file

SYS$SYSDEVICE:[SYS0.DCELOCAL.VAR.ADM.TIME]DTSD.BINDING

The file doesn't exist on the second Alpha running V8.2. The V7.3-2
system used to run Bridgeworks prior to the most recent VMS upgrade,
so I think this directory tree is a vestige of the required layered
products.

Any issue changing the owner UIC to something more palatable to the
system? I'd like to get the analyze/disk to run clean.

Thanks

Rich