Re: Why can't I use an IA64 as a boot server for an Alpha? - VMS

This is a discussion on Re: Why can't I use an IA64 as a boot server for an Alpha? - VMS ; In article , Malcolm Dunnett writes: >{...snip...} > >So am I missing something? Is there any reason this shouldn't work? Yes! To sell more Itanium boxes! -- VAXman- A Bored Certified VMS Kernel Mode Hacker VAXman(at)TMESIS(dot)COM "Well my son, life ...

  1. Re: Why can't I use an IA64 as a boot server for an Alpha?

    In article , Malcolm Dunnett writes:
    >{...snip...}
    >
    >So am I missing something? Is there any reason this shouldn't work?

    Yes! To sell more Itanium boxes!

    http://tmesis.com/drat.html

  2. Re: Why can't I use an IA64 as a boot server for an Alpha?

    VAXman- @SendSpamHere.ORG wrote:
    > Yes! To sell more Itanium boxes!

    Oh, Mr Vaxman, I feel sorry for you. Hear your most beloved state of NJ
    is considering evolving to the civilised world and banning death penalty.

    If this happens, it means that should you become governor of that state,
    you will not be able to pass a law that makes using Windows a crime
    punishable by death penalty ;-)

  3. Re: Why can't I use an IA64 as a boot server for an Alpha?

    In article <82ee8$47629107$cef8887a$8793@TEKSAVVY.COM>, JF Mezei writes:

    >VAXman- @SendSpamHere.ORG wrote:
    >> Yes! To sell more Itanium boxes!
    >>

    >Oh, Mr Vaxman, I feel sorry for you. Hear your most beloved state of NJ
    >is considering evolving to the civilised world and banning death penalty.

    Such _defamation_ will get you in trouble JF! I do NOT love the people's
    republic of New Jermany.

    However, there hasn't been an execution here for several decades. This will
    end the waste of tax payer's resources to pay for scumbag attorneys for the
    endless parade of appeals they file for these murderers.

    >If this happens, it means that should you become governor of that state,
    >you will not be able to pass a law that makes using Windows a crime
    >punishable by death penalty ;-)

    Weendoze *IS* a crime and using it should be penalty enough. I'm amazed at
    the numbers of self-penitent morons forcing this suffering upon themselves.
    If anything, they should be forced into prison for life without parole and
    be forced to have to continue to use Weendoze. However, our Constitution's
    Bill of Rights 8th Amendment might prohibit Weendoze as cruel and unusual
    punishment. Albeit, since our Constitution no longer provided protection
    for free speech, why should it protect against cruel and unusual punishment
    too.

    http://tmesis.com/drat.html

+ Reply to Thread