FREE - Sanswitch 16 Qty - VMS

This is a discussion on FREE - Sanswitch 16 Qty - VMS ; -- David B Turner Island Computers US Corp 2700 Gregory St, Suite 180 Savannah GA 31404 T: 877-6364332 x201 Intl: 001 912 447 6622 E: dturner@islandco.com F: 912 201 0402 W: http://www.islandco.com The information transmitted is intended only for the ...

  1. FREE - Sanswitch 16 Qty

    --
    David B Turner
    Island Computers US Corp

    T: 877-6364332 x201
    Intl: 001 912 447 6622
    E: dturner@islandco.com
    F: 912 201 0402
    W: http://www.islandco.com

    which it is addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or
    privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use
    of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or
    this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all
    computers.

  2. Re: FREE - Sanswitch 16 Qty

    Hit send too early

    These are used SANswitches from FEMA.
    They work, but may need updated firmware, may come with either one or two
    power supplies and will be in decent cosmetic condition
    YOU PAY FREIGHT - USA About $40 - everywhere else you need to email us for a
    quote.

    Send an email with "I want a free SANswitch 16" in the subject line.
    You must include your name address and telephone number on the email as well
    as a working email address

    Thanks and Merry Christmas to you all !

    --
    David B Turner
    Island Computers US Corp
    2700 Gregory St, Suite 180
    Savannah GA 31404

    T: 877-6364332 x201
    Intl: 001 912 447 6622
    E: dturner@islandco.com
    F: 912 201 0402
    W: http://www.islandco.com

    which it is addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or
    privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use
    of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or
    this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all
    computers.

    "David Turner, Island Computers" wrote in
    message news:13m33uertje7ve8@news.supernews.com...

    > --
    > David B Turner
    > Island Computers US Corp
    > 2700 Gregory St, Suite 180
    > Savannah GA 31404
    >
    > T: 877-6364332 x201
    > Intl: 001 912 447 6622
    > E: dturner@islandco.com
    > F: 912 201 0402
    > W: http://www.islandco.com

    > which it is addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or
    > privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other
    > use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by
    > persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If
    > you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the
    > material from all computers.

  3. Re: FREE - Sanswitch 16 Qty

    David Turner, Island Computers wrote:
    > Hit send too early
    >
    > These are used SANswitches from FEMA.
    > They work, but may need updated firmware, may come with either one or two
    > power supplies and will be in decent cosmetic condition
    > YOU PAY FREIGHT - USA About $40 - everywhere else you need to email us for a
    > quote.
    >
    > Send an email with "I want a free SANswitch 16" in the subject line.
    > You must include your name address and telephone number on the email as well
    > as a working email address
    >
    > Thanks and Merry Christmas to you all !

    He he, First I read "Free sandwiches"... :-) :-)

    Jan-Erik.

+ Reply to Thread